CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting for an EMEA Account Coordinator to join the Data Centre Solutions team located in either London or Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the overall client’s account activities. This includes delivering highly experienced data centre professionals into the client’s data centre construction team, with a key focus on further developing the relationship with the client and ensuring their needs are met in every aspect. This role affords an excellent opportunity for development and career progression within a dynamic, high performing and fast-growing team.
- Managing the client relationships and providing the client with excellent service and support
- Ensure that CBRE are aligned with the client's culture with the people we provide
- Ensuring we remain competitive and understanding how we retain an advantage over competitors
- Ensuring all the people we provide a performing at the highest standards
- Ensuring that we are giving the best value to the client
- Offering value-add services to increase our service level
- Attending the sites regularly to meeting with clients and CBRE staff where applicable
- Managing sub-contractor consultancy agreements POs / FTE contracts in-line with CBRE policies
- Working closely with account support team to ensure client invoicing is accurate and sub-contractor invoices are processed efficiently
- Holding monthly sync meetings with the internal CBRE teams to ensure they are up to date with the account’s progress and outstanding actions.
- Being a main point of contact for all growth opportunities
- Building new business relationships where possible giving sales presentations to the client team at all levels
- Resolving any personnel or performance issues before they become an issue
- Providing internal governance of our people to ensure best service
- Leading, training, and managing other members of the account management team and dealing with any issues that may arise
- Resolving any payment issues we have up or downstream
- Building strong effective working relationships with site teams across all interdependencies
- Interacting regularly with client(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved
- Managing and supporting workforce on the account to ensure thorough understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures
- Support the tracking of performance, coaching, training needs, and motivating direct reports and sub-contractors
- Directly or indirectly responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for direct reports and sub-contractors
- Support responsibilities in relation to P&L for the client's EMEA Account
- Monthly Reporting on Current and Forecast Positions for Account
- Ensuring all accounts are managed through Company policies and procedures in relation to commercial activities
- Build strong effective working relationships with site teams across all interdependencies
- Support our financial objectives.
- Identify variances and assist with corrective actions.
- Manage all accounts in line with Company policies and procedures in relation to commercial activities.
- A good education is essential, with good written and spoken English and Mathematical skills.
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Previous finance and P&L experience
- Experienced in coordinating client relationships, providing outstanding support
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure.
- Able to make sound decisions when needed.
- Able to work well within a team