About the Team
The Long Income Valuation and Advisory team is an innovative market leading team providing advice to the institutions and fund managers operating in the growing Long Income sector. Our expertise is focussed around the alternative investments including, but not limited to, Leisure, Student Housing, Residential, Healthcare, Supermarkets and Hotels. We currently value in excess of £10bn every quarter of specialist Long Income Funds and provide advice on acquisitions, asset management and disposals. The sector continues to expand rapidly and this new role represents an opportunity to become involved in one of the most actively growing areas of the market.
We are the leading valuer in our field with clients including M&G, L&G, Aviva, Blackrock and KFIM among others offering an exceptional opportunity to work with the dominant investors in this space.
The role will provide an opportunity to develop expertise in alternative property classes and develop new business opportunities both internally and externally with our clients.
• Provision of valuation advice on a wide range of commercial long income investment property.
• Undertaking investment valuations mainly for accounting purposes but also for acquisitions, disposals and asset management initiatives.
• Co-ordination of large portfolio instructions including liaisons with Capital Markets, Development and Professional Departments.
• Client liaisons, developing existing and new client relationships.
• Business development for team and wider company network.
• MRICS qualified.
• Experience of Specialist Investment sectors (including some or all of the following: Leisure, Healthcare, Student, Supermarkets, Social Housing, Infrastructure, Renewable).
• Good cash flow modelling skills using Excel to build CF models on advantage.
• Strong understanding of the UK business, economy and current affairs.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team.
• Enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
• Strong leadership skills providing motivation and development of others.
• Good IT skills. Experience of Argus (Circle) Valuation and Developer software would be advantageous.
• Good analytical skills.