CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Data Projects & Internal Reporting Lead to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Business Analytics Managers and BI developers supporting delivery of internal reporting as well as working on special projects that leverage data to provide insights to GWS leadership as well as drive efficiency within business processes.
• Own the roadmap of internal reporting and analytics delivery across all internal GWS service lines
• Ensure delivery against internal strategic priorities including associated projects to deliver data / insights to senior leadership while ensuring global consistency
• Work with the Business Analytics & Data Science towers, where relevant, to propose initiatives for business process and/or technology improvements leveraging data science, analytics, reporting or other relevant technologies
• Act as an advocate for data & analytics value across the business and to diverse audiences; partner with business leaders to deliver value using data
• Ensure alignment with the GWS data strategy, feeding in where relevant any business or client requirements
• Support the development and execution of GWS data science strategy by bridging the gap between the business & relevant data science groups
• Support the digital transformation of GWS products and service to leverage data and AI as core components
• Drive business data literacy through an effective communication strategy designed to support a better holistic understanding of data management
• Support customer success through proactive engagement & delivery of relevant data projects aligned with account strategic goals
• Identify strategic opportunities to deliver positive transformation through the application of data driven strategies
• Support any data related sales & solutioning activities where necessary including delivering client workshops, developing RFP responses as well as planning of stand-up activities
• Managing a team of Business Analytics Managers and BI developers including - recruitment, onboarding and development
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience. Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes
• Advanced skills in financial modelling, planning, database management/business intelligence.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook; Advanced understanding of the following technologies: Enterprise Reporting Tool; SSRS Network and server architecture; Microsolf.NET Framework; SQL, C#.NET, ASP.NET, C+, VB.NET, Java, Technology security standards
• Knowledge of SSRS, Network and Server Architecture, Microsoft .NET Framework, Project planning and coordination experience preferred
• Experience in Tableau software and/or any other data visualisation tool(s)
• Eye for detail
• Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
• Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles with ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions; conduct advanced financial analysis
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents; ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training
• Ability to work in a face-paced, deadline driven team environment
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
• Extremely detailed orientated with strong communication skills
• The role requires the post holder to work outside of core office hours on a frequent basis with occasional regional/overseas travel to other working locations when required by the business
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.