CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Customer and Community Experience Manager to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and evolving the onsite customer experience for both employees and visitors at a large global R&D scientific facility.
- Manage all Front of House Services including FM Helpdesk to always ensure the highest possible service
- Conduct listening exercises to better understand client needs; develop performance indicators, rhythm of business and methodology for performance management and continuous improvement
- Develop or advise in development of resources and materials needed to facilitate change management associated with all in scope customer services programs
- Provide formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action, and termination
- Prepare and deliver performance appraisal for staff; mentor and coach team members to further develop competencies; lead by example and models behaviours that are consistent with the company's values
- Plan and monitor appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labour, including overtime; co-ordinate staffing rotas to always ensure best use of resources
- Demonstrate the Host values of leadership and great customer service, reflecting a warm, friendly professional greeting to all; build trusting and strong relationships with client and CBRE community, as well as head of departments for other service lines, maintaining strong relationships with all parties
- Using Host methods, collateral, and support, enhance community aspect at Jealott’s Hill through a number of engagement routes including but not limited to communication, events, newsletters, CSR and customer initiatives
- Coach the team through training and developmental sessions, on topic such as great customer service, handling difficult situations, attention to detail etc; facilitate cross training to ensure team members can fulfil all roles across applicable functions
- Constantly evaluating the service, technology, and environment against trends in the wider marketplace, suggesting innovative ways of working and managing change projects
- Review various customer experience services reports; meet with CBRE management team and appropriate departments to discuss and resolve discrepancies
- Collaborate with company and client IT teams to assess technology, training needs and implementation of program(s), training and tools for and clients
- Measure the operational service against the agreed SOPs and KPIs, presenting reports on performance and identifying risk areas
- Research, gather and comply data and information for monthly and other reporting purposes; update and maintain files and records when required to do so
- Oversee meeting and events bookings, with respect to appropriate planning, co-ordination, and client liaison, ensuring a seamless experience for all participants
- Trouble shoot and resolve complex client enquiries, following up to ensure satisfaction
- Liaise as necessary with catering provider with respect to catering requests for meeting and events; regularly carry out checks of concierge, FM and events areas, ensuring all are maintained to the required standards
- Support building tours, new employee orientations, and provides information and guidance to employees on building service; respond to building user requests around customer experience services
- Follow security procedures for the building and responds to emergency situations in a calm and efficient manner
- Perform other duties that may from time to time be required
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents including writing reports, manuals, speeches, and articles using distinctive style
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups; must have personable and collaborative with a track record of working successfully across teams
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action
- Require in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles with ability to calculate complex figures; ability to forecast and prepare budgets; conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports
- Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results and responsible for setting department deadlines
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of people management and of related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management or Customer Services roles) is essential
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Warm and engaging demeanour; Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help with demonstrated ability to deploy and maintain a consistently high quality of service at scale
- Embody the hospitality culture of Host service model
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.