Global Workplace Solutions is a division of CBRE providing integrated solutions across large multi-discipline property portfolios. We are an organisation that has people at the heart of its culture and our aim for this account is to deliver an exceptional service to BT.
Our BT Workplace team provide a full range of building maintenance services to their 8,000 buildings in the UK, from commercial offices and telephone exchanges to call centres and retail shops.
We encourage new ways of working, driving innovation, whilst always living to our RISE values.
Respect Integrity Service Excellence
The role: Customer Service Advisor
The purpose of our Customer Service Advisor is to be the first point of contact for the helpdesk, receiving and processing all customer and client calls ensuring they are dealt with effectively, and in a timely and professional manner. To provide a customer focused service, dealing with all client / customer requests, and dealing with complaints in an efficient and sensitive manner.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Receive and process customer telephone / email requests to ensure the timely and effective completion of work, in accordance with the service level specification.
• Ensure that the relevant information is logged into the database to enable the accurate transfer of information for the allocation of work to the appropriate department for action. Provide the department with a task number, and detail to the caller the priority given to their call
• Provide an administrative support service to the team (including distribution of mail; typing; filing; and dealing with telephone calls) to maximise time and also ensure a good responsive to customer service.
• Regularly review logged calls on the database, to monitor completion times, and ensure feedback is given to the caller in relation to their request.
• Ensure completed and partially completed tasks are entered into the database, to maintain the current status of tasks outstanding
• Follow the logging procedures for the whole unit and be the focal point for all calls.
• Responsible for passing on instructions to staff, recording such action in response to calls, requests etc, to enable the contract to fulfil its performance targets.
• Accountable for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks within own area
• Acts as part of a team to delivers activities which support operational objectives
• Manages a variety of tasks and is able to plan accordingly within the short-term
• Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience
• Maybe subject to regular local supervision of progress against results and escalates issues when required
• Interacts with stakeholders around specific work efforts and deliverables
• Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
• Supervises the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility
• Identifies ways to reduce cost
• Work within a given budget, usually without authorised spend of their own
• May assist less experienced staff
• Supports the delivery of a team and escalates individual performance issues
• Able to perform role to the required standard within a short period after completion of training
• Previous experience working in a Call Centre environment - desirable
• Capable of using the Microsoft Office packages (Work, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience of building good working relationships
• Customer Focused
Our mission: To build a world-class business through exceptional service and exceptional people
We act with consideration for others’ ideas and share information openly to inspire trust and encourage collaboration.
No one individual, no one deal, no one client, is bigger than our commitment to our company and what we stand for.
We approach our clients’ challenges with enthusiasm and diligence, building long-term relationships by connecting the right people, capital and opportunities.
We focus relentlessly on creating winning outcomes for our clients, employees and shareholders.