PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide a comprehensive administrative and operation support service
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
2. Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
3. Helpdesk; including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing down of reactive calls on Elogbooks. Providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between the team and customers.
4. Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship;
5. Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
a) Site Inductions
c) Co-ordination of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
d) Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the Elogbooks system for client approval
e) Raising Purchase Orders when required
f) Maintaining the stationery supply
g) The running and review of management reports; such as P&L, WIP, Debt, OPO’s & Invoice Pool
h) Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
i) Compiling of Contract Review pack
j) Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
k) Organising training
l) Processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
m) Updating of attendance planner
n) Arranging agency cover & submitting hours on portal
o) Reception cover if applicable
p) Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE
q) Compiling of Customer Monthly Report as required.
r) Updating the CBRE Performance Portal as and when required
s) Conducting supplier surveys on MySupplier.
t) Consumable spend tracking
u) Carry out sub-contractor QA checks.
v) Carry out QA checks of PPM and reactive tasks carried out by the site team
w) Produce reports from the clients CAFM system.
x) Taking minutes of meetings related to all contract review meetings, extra work etc.
6. Achieve results within quality and time restraints.
7. Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement.
8. Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
9. Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
10. To carry out any reasonable request from management.
[Essential] A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent.
[Desirable] Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level/HNC/D or degree would be beneficial or equivalent.
[Essential] Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level.
[Desirable] PowerPoint and CAFM systems.
[Desirable] 3 years’ experience in a similar role but not essential.
[Desirable] Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Concept software.
[Desirable] Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills.
Self-motivated and systematic.
Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy.
Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Commitment to continuous improvement.
Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
Committed to customer service delivery.
Reliable and committed.
Confidential and discrete approach.
Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
Be flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time.