CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Job Title: Contract Support
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support to join our team.
The main feature of this role will be to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business Unit. Understanding, anticipating and delivering to customer needs, achieving results within quality and time constraints.
• Providing support to the client and answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner
• Determine the nature, priority of faults based on information provided by the client
• Liaise closely with site teams and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations and purchase orders
• Managing the supply chain and drive them to attend within required SLA’s
• Driving the engineering team to attend to all callouts within required SLA’s
• To obtain a comprehensive understanding of the scope of the contract and ensure that all work is carried out in accordance to the contract scope and not outside of this
• Raise and assign work orders to relevant resources
• Actively identify and implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations
• Promote and maintain CBRE culture throughout teams
• Monitoring calls received from the customer through to call completion and updating records
• Allocation of internal engineers to call outs and maintenance visits, driving the engineering team to attend to all callouts within required SLA’s.
• Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems
• Manage system as a key user on site including PPM records, reactives and reporting
• Promote and maintain company culture throughout the team
• Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers, general staff changes, contact details, etc
• Effective communication with all levels of internal teams and external customers
• Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the Contract Manager, Lead Contract Support, or Finance & Contract Support Manager
• Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths qualification.
• Education to A-Level/HNC standard would be beneficial
• Very proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Excel skills to include basic functions, v-lookups, etc.
• Experience of using Dynamics, Concept, Maximo.
• Experience of a similar customer facing role in a medium-sized business.
• Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
• Excellent command of the English language demonstrated through good verbal and written communication.
• Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach.
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Able to work systematically and use own initiative.
• Able to work on more than one task at any given time.
• Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale within the office.
• Reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements.
• Calm manner able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities.
• Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.