CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support to join the team located in Newcastle. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract and must possess excellent understanding of Contract Support - procedures, processes and operating them to the required standards.
• Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized
• Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers
• Compile Contract Review Business Unit pack and Customer Monthly Management Report
• Conduct supplier surveys on MySupplier; subcontractor reviews
• Site inductions; organise training for the team; helpdesk, including but not limited to - logging, distributing and closing of reactive calls on desired system
• Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and GWS
• Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews
• Co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client; co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
• Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
• Raise Purchase Orders, review open Purchase Orders, Process supplier invoices, Comprehensive spend tracking and resolve any queries
• Liaise with the client regarding payment of invoices; chasing of debt to keep within contractual terms
• Weekly report submission to include WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates; report on In Scope and Out of Scope works
• Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result; ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance
• Report and management of work management system; logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
• Maintain eLogbooks; logbooks compliance
• Update timesheets, team attendance planner, arrange agency cover and submit hours on portal; update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting; updating Portals as and when required
• Obtain supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
• Reception cover if applicable; maintain the stationery supply
• Policy and procedure compliance
• Culture carrier and promote best practice whilst constantly improve quality, service and efficiency
• Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
• Been a part of high performing team; capable of working in a matrix environment with a basic understanding of business and customer-facing environments
• Self-motivated and ambitious; results/task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills; commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• Confidential and discrete approach
• Flexibility to undertake travel as the role/business requires; travel to the London Head office is required once a month
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.