CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support (FTC) to join the team located in Leatherhead. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract.
• Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized – ensure they are tracked through smartsheet and ValueTrack
• Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers.
• Compile Contract Review Pack; Compile Customer Monthly Management Report
• Ensure the team conduct supplier surveys on MySupplier
• Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and GWS
• Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews including but not limited to comprehensive spend tracking via the O1’s
• Co-ordination of the billing application, raising invoices and submitting to client
• Creation and review of management reports such as WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
• Raise Purchase Orders, review open Purchase Orders; processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries; chase debt to keep within contractual terms
• Policy and procedure compliance
• Weekly report review and provide updates to LCS to include WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates
• Reporting on In Scope and Out of Scope works
• Drive high quality financial information to influence P&L result – quality of financial detail
• Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance
• Co-ordination of sub-contractor files and reviews, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
• Logbook compliance
• Timesheets; organising training for the team; updating of the team attendance planner on smartsheet; arranging agency cover and submitting hours on portal
• Culture carrier and promotes best practice
• Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
• Constantly improve quality, service, and efficiency
• Any other adhoc tasks as requested by line manager
• Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Customer focus skills with a passion for customer service
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills; effective communication skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
• Capable of working in a matrix environment
• A basic understanding of business and customer-facing environments
• Been a part of a high-performing team
• Must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.