CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Responsible for allocation of tasks to in-house labour pool , sub-contractors and in-country partners ensuring:
• Processes and procedures are followed
• All legislative requirements adhered to
• Work effectively within the agreed client contract and established SLA's
• Ensure that tight deadlines are consistently met
• Planning and allocation of tasks to technical team, subcontractors or supervisors or in-country partners.
• Raising of POs to sub-contractors and suppliers in the UK
• Liaise with facilities supervisors, technical team and sub-contractors to ensure all PPM's are closed out within SLA.
• Liaise with facilities supervisors, technical team and sub-contractors to ensure that complete, up to date and accurate PPM and Statutory works/inspection records of all plant maintained are readily available, up to date and accurate at all times.
• Ensure all reactive works/calls are responded to and completed within agreed priority timescales.
• Liaise with supervisors & HSE Manager to ensure all planned and reactive maintenance works carried out have risk assessments and method statements in place and signed off prior to works taking place.
• Liaise with the client contact at all sites and inform them of any service interruption or contractors attending site to carry out works at least 48 hours in advance unless in the event of an urgent call out.
• Verify that all subcontractors have been inducted onto site and have relevant RAMS and Comply with CBRE control of contractor procedures.
• Ensure that appropriate feedback is given to all stake holders prior to on-site visits and that no contractors or maintenance workers arrive on site unannounced.
• Daily monitoring of active jobs ensuring that appropriate plans or escalations are in place to ensure that all jobs are closed out in real time by technical team and within contract SLAs.
• Logging of all jobs on internal systems (Dynamics).
• Processing of Timesheets Ensuring all Time is Allocated Correctly as Chargeable or Non-Chargeable and Processed on Dynamics Accurately
• Control and monitoring of all records and documentation relating to each job including QHSE, Log Books, Work Packs etc.
• Maintaining of TFM planners
• Maintaining of Training Matrix
• Maintaining of documents on SharePoint
• Maintaining of documents in relation to company assets / allocations to engineers including vehicles, PDAs, mobile phones, uniforms, tools etc.
• Preparation of all operational and performance data for monthly contract review packs and client reports