Job Title: Contract Support
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support to join our Data Centre Solutions team based in Dublin. As a Contract Support you will be responsible for managing the day to day Data Centre, procurement processes and procedures.
- Raise various types of Purchase Orders for vendors for goods/services – sometimes containing high levels of details and specific instructions.
- Issue quotations to client for any extra works jobs using the correct mark up, follow up for PO and invoicing once works are complete.
- Track the delivery of orders, chasing up outstanding deliveries, reporting discrepancies, and updating PO tracker.
- Process vendor invoices for payment, ensuring invoices coincide with purchase order raised and conform to CBREs invoice requirements.
- Follow up with accounts payable for any invoices not registered on system.
- Reconciliation of statements and follow up with suppliers for any outstanding invoices to ensure accounts are kept up to date.
- Run financial reports
- Responding to any financial requests from the contract support financial manager
- Process staff expenses and timesheets, working to cut-off dates and deadlines
- Assist the lead contract support in generating the monthly billing spreadsheet for client, ensuring all works completed are included in monthly billing.
- Arrange site access, email account, system access and permanent admission for all new starters.
- Assist with the compilation of information for the monthly contract review including financial reporting, hazard reporting, toolbox talks, etc
- Ability to build strong relationships with existing team members, the customer, vendor and wider CBRE staff.
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal along with detail-oriented attitude.
- Excellent ability to work across functions & with diverse management teams.
- Strong understanding of Critical Environments works and the logistical requirements to support that work. Previous experience working in a client facing role would be desirable.
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to read, understand and summarize contractual terms and conditions, statements of work, quotes, purchase orders, deal summaries.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail while still able to complete work within set timelines.