CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Supervisor to join the team located in Borehamwood.
Purpose of The Job
To effectively supervise the day to day operation of the area’s maintenance team to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the site’s Mechanical and Electrical services.
1. Supervision of the area Team in accordance with CBRE Managed Services, Procedures and Policies.
2. Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Services.
3. Compliance with and record keeping for Norland Managed Services ISO 9002 Quality Management System.
4. Assisting with and participating in the Call Out System.
5. Organise and if necessary assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear).
6. Attend site and carry out reactive repairs as instructed by administration team.
7. Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the area team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
8. Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
9. Advising the Account Manager on labour levels and holiday/absence cover
10. First line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction and signing off and actioning minor works listed on service report sheets in accordance with the Operations Manager.
11. Utilising Help Desk and PPM systems to monitor staff’s performance and ensure service delivery.
1 Reporting to Account Manager
2 Accountable to the Account Manager
3 Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. CBRE currently employs roughly 70,000 people worldwide, with 2000 working in the UK. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.