The primary objective of this role is to help prevent death and injury in the construction world.
The successful candidate will join CBRE’s Health & Safety Consultancy within Building Consultancy and Planning’s Projects Group. You will be working for a world class company for world class clients, on projects with values ranging from £100k to £100m across the full spectrum of commercial property, offices to airports, residential to retail.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who is able to prioritise an ever-varying workload. We believe striking the correct work - life balance is key to a happy working life.
• Providing competent Construction H&S advice to clients.
• Discharging the role of Principal Designer on behalf of CBRE
• Discharging client’s duties under CDM15
• Undertaking site inspections
• Developing H&S Policies and Procedures for Clients, establishing best practice
• Undertaking Fire Risk Assessments
• Client Care and business development
• Presentation / training to staff and clients.
• Experience working within construction H&S is essential
• Demonstrable experience within a similar role
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
• Educated to RMaPS / Tech IOSH with associated degree or equivalent.
• Diligent and pro-active
• Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
• Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel within the UK and EMEA is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.