CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Communications Manager (GWS EMEA) to join the team located in London.
The Communication Manager is responsible for the full complement of the EMEA GWS I Enterprise Communication function working directly with Global GWS | Enterprise Marketing & Communication Leads and Divisional President, GWS | Enterprise, EMEA. The position is primarily responsible for managing and delivering the communication strategy across EMEA working with key leaders/stakeholders to translate messages into compelling employee and client engagement, messages, and content.
• Internal - Develop and own the implementation of EMEA GWS | Enterprise Communications plans covering internal employee engagement, business/functional requirements, and special projects; provide guidance on key message development in-line with CBRE/GWS vision, culture, and strategies, as well as GWS | Enterprise business/people priorities
• External - Develop and own the implementation of EMEA Enterprise Communications plans covering external communications, media relations, and ad hoc special projects Support media outreach and public relations, including management of information outflow for GWS | Enterprise; partnering with Corporate Communication to increase global SOV; help with writing, editing and dissemination of press releases, articles, blogs, videos, and other materials
• Partner with EMEA Enterprise leadership across internal communication requirements covering regional and country activity; providing guidance on key message development in-line with regional/country strategies and direction, drafting content, editing, and proofreading and distribution where required
• Support the creation and execution of crisis communication plans in partnership with Corporate Communications/PR/Legal/Compliance and other key stakeholders
• Own the day to day management and ongoing update of the EMEA GWS | Enterprise editorial calendar and relevant distributions lists - proofread, putting into template and manage distribution where required across national, customized and wider CBRE communications and channels; partner with GWS Marketing to share on appropriate global CBRE/GWS social handles
• Manage ongoing updates to relevant EMEA Intranet pages with the latest GWS | Enterprise content/contacts as applicable; similarly, co-ordinate with relevant corporate teams to ensure the ongoing accuracy of contact and business information on relevant cbre.com pages
• Collect stories, submissions, prepare appropriate content, editing, proofreading, putting into template, distribution for the regular EMEA GWS| Enterprise communications/outputs
• Support the collation of EMEA GWS | Enterprise wins content for Quarterly Earnings calls/announcements and packaging to global
• Partner with global/regional Corporate and GWS | Local and Project Management Marcom resources on special projects, corporate initiatives ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and communication and creative standards
• Own the quarterly tracking and production of quantitative/qualitative reports that share insights to ongoing internal/external marketing and communication activities etc. i.e. open rates/CTR/page views/shares/likes/view etc
• Lead and support the design and management of employee engagement/client CRM activities, e.g., employee/account/client events; corporate merchandise, etc
• Ensure the GWS| Enterprise Global Communications Lead is kept informed and involved (as necessary) with initiatives, maximizing opportunities to leverage global best practice and approaches
• Demonstrated ability in delivering results – requires skills of a hands-on communications specialist, with strategic insight
• Demonstrated experience in a broad marketing and communications role in advertising, property, financial or professional services
• Excellent writing and editing capabilities, specifically business writing, executive communications, creative writing
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, strong project management skills and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
• Client focused, demonstrating ability to provide quality service and advice within Marcomms arena
• Sound decision-making capabilities, demonstrating an ability to create persuasive and compelling recommendations
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization with excellent presentation skills
• Creative thinker with ability to implement regional process in varying EMEA markets
• Digitally savvy and an advocate of digital marketing techniques
• Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages –Word, Excel, and Outlook. InDesign an advantage
• A minimum of 4 year-education in a relevant field i.e. marketing, communication, public relation, economics, or commerce (experience in property industry an advantage) or Professional Marketing Accreditation e.g. CIM/CMMP
• 6 years+ experience with both external communications (i.e. media relations, product communications, branding) and internal communications (i.e. employee engagement, executive communications support)
• Experience counselling senior level, global executives
• Presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.