Client IQ is CBRE UK’s CRM Platform which forms a critical component of the firms overall UK Data Strategy. It is housed on a Global Salesforce Instance leveraged by all lines of business at CBRE. The CRM supports all activities from Account and Contact Management to activity logging to the full management of all work sat in the sales pipeline.
Reporting to the Head of Analytics and Operations in Global Client Care, the role is internal-facing and the candidate will become a partner to the business leaders and fee-earners. The focus will be on the delivery and roll-out of the CRM Platform by working with the digital leads in each of our core lines of business.
• Working with the Service Line Digital Leads to ensure that we are sharing best practice across the business and have a consistent and standard approach to how the CRM Platform is deployed and utilised
• Working with the EMEA CSM (Customer Success Management Team) to leverage and enhance on all training / support material which is provided
• Managing the backlog of UK requirements and working with the D&T Product Team to escalate any issues
• Managing the “UK ORG” and general infrastructure (profiles, permissions & role hierarchies)
• Providing front line support for all major issues / new feature releases
• Management and co-ordination of UK Super User Community
• Working with the CSM and L&D Team to provide a platform to access all relevant training material
• Creation of Reports and Dashboard Templates as required
• Exceptional organisation and time management skills
• Pro-active and will show initiative when completing tasks
• Very strong attention to detail
• Has an ability to prioritise and is self-motivated and resilient
• Confident and assertive when required
• Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills and able to adapt style to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across all levels
• An ability to work remotely and independently as well as part of a wider team and community
Skills / Experience Required
• Minimum of 3+ years of knowledge of Salesforce with admin certification / qualification
• Experience of a Salesforce implementation within a Professional Services Firm would be highly advantageous
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Proven experience of platform management within a corporate setting and working closely with internal stakeholders
• Experience within the property industry is desired but not essential.