London , United Kingdom
Date published: 15-Mar-2021
CBRE’s Data Centre Solutions (DCS) is the world’s only fully integrated data centre real estate firm, offering global strategy, acquisition and disposition representation, project management, facilities management and technology services from a single provider. We serve 40% of the Fortune 100’s data centres, spanning primary, secondary, and tertiary markets across the globe. As an employer of choice, we heavily invest in our people to best serve these state-of-the-art facilities by offering mission critical and leadership training.
Due to an internal move we are recruiting for a Chief Reliability Officer. This role is a strategic leadership position reporting into the Global COO and working closely alongside the Executive Committee. This role can be based from either the USA or EMEA.
· Represent DCS on the Exco steering committee as Reliability and Technology product lead.
· Provide support and governance across DCS for all aspects of reliability.
· Lead the development and implementation of technology that’s supports DCS’ Next Generation Data Centre Operations.
· Create and manage a regional database of all customers, segments, locations and metrics etc.
· Support the regional community to ensure connection, collaboration, communication and DCS operational product suite compliance across the data centre portfolio.
· Lead a technology product team inclusive of management of career development, talent management, mentoring and succession planning.
· Support the sales teams as the Reliability and technology specialist securing new opportunities and growing account revenues and GM.
· Support the production of specific marketing and sales collateral including brochures, presentations, value propositions, case studies, white papers, go to market strategies and business models in line with the DCS global strategy.
· Oversee all incident reports and resolutions associated with downtime and ensure compliance with DCS operational product suite.
· Lead development and program management of goals and strategic initiatives within the organisation, partnering with internal and cross-functional teams to develop the work plan and identify dependencies and paths to resolution. Set and manage operating review cadence, and ensure initiatives are rolled out effectively to the team.
· Create a strategy and roll-out program/s for improving data center operations, trend analysis, issue resolution and compile ongoing service metrics.
· Build a function that can collate data and insights thoughtfully, incorporating the right data to illuminate problem(s), build understanding and insights, inform decision-making, and assess measurable outcomes and improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing market leading organisation.