Centre Admin - Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool (Part time Hours)
Liverpool , United Kingdom
Date published: 22-Apr-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job Title: Centre Administrator (level 1)
Reports To: Centre Manager
Role Purpose: To provide proactive and efficient administrative support to the centre management team, ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- To provide general administrative support to the centre management team as required eg. taking minutes at meetings, typing, photocopying, distribution of post etc.
- To promote and maintain a pleasant and efficient working environment within the centre, and specifically the management suite, including the following:
- Stationary is available
- Office equipment is kept in good working order
- Efficient filing system is in place
- General cleanliness, tidiness and organisation are monitored.
- To raise purchase orders for goods and services using the P2P (Purchase to Pay) system.
- To assist the Centre Manager with the monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure relating to the site.
- To manage the petty cash for the centre, ensuring that the correct process is followed at all times.
- To answer the telephone, ensuring that all queries are dealt with or passed to the relevant person.
- To greet visitors to the management suite in a welcoming and professional manner.
- To assist with producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on all aspects of centre performance.
- To maintain records of accidents/incidents in the property.
- To develop and maintain the positive image of the centre in its location.
- To maintain an awareness of and report to the Centre Manager all local issues that may impact on the value of the Centre.
- To develop excellent relationships with tenants, ensuring that queries are dealt with efficiently and that they receive the highest level of customer service.
- To develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders associated with the property eg. service partners, surveying colleagues, local authority.
- To understand and comply with all Company policies, notably Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- To assist where required with the smooth and efficient operation of the centre.
- Any other duties in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Previous administration experience in a customer focussed environment.
- IT literate, able to use MS Office and company specific IT systems.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues, as well as using own initiative.
- Awareness of legislation relating to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Understand how the industry and the company functions
- Able to understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities