Dundalk , Ireland
Date published: 23-Apr-2021
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Carpenter to join the team located in Louth.
• Normal routine checks on the building fabric (for example, doors, walls, ceilings, & floors).
• Adhoc repairs to the building fabric as necessary.
• Adhoc repairs to the furniture as necessary.
• Regular site walks to determine areas/fabric that require attention
• To carry out planned preventative maintenance.
• Property & Facility related inspections.
• Maintain appropriate records in line with GMP requirements.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and GMP and ensure compliance.
• Liaise with the Team Lead and respond to all non-technical queries in a timely manner to ensure conformance with the relevant Service Level Agreement.
• Carry out reactive tasks that will enable repairs to building fabric/mechanical services.
• Assist with the moving of plant and equipment as deemed necessary.
• Assist subcontractors to allow them to carry out their tasks, for example signing in, work permits and showing to area.
• Reporting of any out of place findings to the client and Team Lead.
• Assist with the writing of procedures.
• Assist with any other craft person projects as required.