CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Branch Facilities Coordinator to join the team located in either Manchester or Birmingham, United Kingdom. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative facility assistance across multiple locations to ensure the successful completion of client facility needs.
• Respond to client enquiries and complaints
• Ensure timely and quality service delivery to clients through work order management system
• Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
• Manage the work order process by generating and dispatching service request work orders to multiple subcontractors and vendors, communicating work orders to technicians on priority orders via email, text, or call, and assists management in resolving problems
• Run weekly report on open work orders and checks status with the appropriate Technician or vendor; close work orders on a weekly basis
• Submit report on completed work orders to the service center
• Update maintenance management schedules, equipment lists, and dispatch matrix under direction of Facility Managers
• Maintain all files on work orders, proposals, and department files
• Create files for new vendor and checks accuracy on all completed paperwork submitted by new vendors; train new vendors on companies billing procedures
• Issue purchase orders, manage flow of invoicing
• Coordinate inspections on the facility campus
• Communicate safety expectations
• Other duties may be assigned
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal group
• General knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages
• Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
• Ability to solve problems in standard situations
• Basic analytical skills
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.