CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Bid Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with consultative sales team and senior leadership to develop proposals, presentations, and other client facing materials for pursuing new business and renewing/expanding existing business. Their further responsibilities include writing proposals and creating presentations, program managing the Request For Proposal (RFP) process, working with design team to create multiple types of collateral (including video and case studies), and assisting in knowledge management of standard marketing content.
- Coordinate RFP responses, including opportunity summary and responsibilities matrix (and timeline) for all deliverables
- Provide strategic input for complex proposals, including developing Executive Summary and other materials for client review
- Create a wide variety of customized, professional-quality marketing materials for new pursuits and renewal contracts (most commonly written proposals, RFP responses, and graphical presentations)
- Use standard boiler plate and interviews of subject matter experts to write custom content for proposals
- Advance pursuit content provided by subject matter experts, sectors leads, and others to write custom content for proposals
- Work with internal teams and graphic designers to develop marketing concepts and design materials to support specific client outcomes
- Support research to aid in business planning and strategy development (e.g. studying prospect’s website and annual report to understand culture and enterprise goals)
- Assist with maintaining marketing database/content library, including standard marketing collateral and case studies
- Develop strong working relationship with subject matter experts throughout the organization (both functional leaders and account management)
- Coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers and other subject matter experts involved in a business pursuit
- Lead by example and model behaviours consistent with the company's values
- Must be extremely organized, have strong business writing and editing skills, strong design skills across multiple mediums, and excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university (focus in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, design, or comparable studies), and minimum of five years of related experience and/or training
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management, and/or public groups
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action (prior leadership experience is a plus)
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience developing strategic solutions
- Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.