Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition, PM
Beijing , Mainland China
Date published: 11-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of related company management to ensure staffing coverage of human resource needs.
- Develops and implements, under general supervision, recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation.
- Recommends qualified candidates to hiring managers and HR Generalists for regular professional and administrative/support positions after interviewing candidates and assessing strength of qualifications against job requirements. May extend job offer and negotiate terms.
- Monitors staffing processes to ensure regulatory compliance. Supports internal job posting and transfers program. Coordinates the implementation of recruitment advertising.
- Recommends process enhancements based on analysis of quarterly staffing summary reports.
- Verifies pre-employment hiring documentation and reviews hiring decision. Evaluates and adjudicates pre-employment background checks.
- Counsels and trains managers and employees on staffing processes, regulatory compliance and career planning.
- Develops, updates and administers programs (e.g. Internships and Career Day).
- Identifies and develops sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with placement agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, diversity community agencies, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in human resources or related field or comparable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years staffing or recruiting experience required.
- Have organizational agility, integrity and the ability to build trust, ability to priorities and multilevel communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.