Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 3-Feb-2021
1. Support to collect and consolidate basic documents for project kickoff, project submission.
2. Co-negotiate with landlord together with LAM and communicate with legal and lease admin for Tenancy Agreements, as well as other related documents, make sure they are completed within requested timeline.
3. Monitor and follow up the entire store opening process by working with new store opening team including internal submission, tenancy agreement execution and cross functions’ liaison and coordination.
4. Is accountable for small projects or programs (pipeline hitlist, fleet monitor etc).
5. Organize and evolve in the meeting between landlord and internal functions to collect information as well as generate meeting recap.
6. Help to collect local market information, i.e. market trend, competitor information and share insights internally. And seek for potential business development opportunity is a plus.
1. 3-5Ys or above experience in leasing
2. Familiar with process management and coordination
3. Good communication skill
4. Mandatory English at least for reading