Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam
Date published: 26-Feb-2021
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Analyst. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
- Generates, reviews and understands reports; uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation.
- Prepares presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations.
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of strategic platform strategies; performs research and analysis to support those strategies.
- Supports department in varied areas of analysis including one or all of the following: real estate industry/market, management reporting and variance analyses, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Provides reports from corporate and vendor databases in support of management and marketing activities of sales professionals.
- Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding, and approves materials for final distribution.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies.
- Special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
II-Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products including: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Experience with desktop, graphics, and presentation software and technology preferred.
- Ability to use query and report generating tools preferred.
III-Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of 2 years related experience. Background in Finance, Accounting, Research and/or Business Analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets industry preferred.