We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join the Global Separate Accounts group, advising international based clients. The role can be based in either London or Amsterdam and will involve some European, and occasionally, global travel.
The role will support the Global Separate Account Portfolio Managers in all day to day tasks that ensure the successful management of existing investments, together with portfolio reporting, financial analysis of potential transactions and client presentations.
Working principally on international Separate Account mandates.
The individual will support in acquisitions, disposals, asset management, financing and reporting. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring existing investments to ensure Asset Manager adherence to business plans, identifying value enhancement initiatives, producing sale recommendations and updating asset financial models
- Assessing and modelling of potential transactions, preparation of Investment Committee documentation and assisting in due diligence and execution
- Supporting in the maintenance of the Separate Accounts fund models
- Assist in the timely production of all aspects of reporting and presentations – Client, Investment Committee, Portfolio Oversight and IPD / MSCI.
What do you have to offer us?
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience, ideally acquired in a real estate investment or investment management environment.
- Must be degree educated and have strong financial skills. The applicant would ideally have a relevant accounting, economics, finance, or real estate qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Fluency in English is required for this position, a second language is also preferred.
- Good understanding of financial modelling with a high level of proficiency in Excel.
- Willingness/ability to occasionally travel overseas, often with relatively short notice.
- Flexible approach to work.
Value Creators Programme
We offer the opportunity to join the CBRE Global Investors Value Creators Program. Within this 18-month Program you can fulfill challenging training, tasks or projects in the fields of Asset Management, Transactions and Fund management. You will get familiar with the Global Investors way of investing and have the chance to boost your personal and professional development, focusing on both technical as well as soft skills. You will follow the training sessions together with all other EMEA trainees at the different European offices of Global Investors. It will give you the perfect opportunity to launch your career, build an (international) network in the real estate investment industry and make friends for life.