To provide administrative support to the Client Accounting Reporting Team, in the delivery of service excellence to our Clients, supporting adherence to all Client service level agreements.
• Effective team mailbox management and distribution of tasks throughout the team
• Provision of any copy information required by clients and internal customers
• Provide support to the various Client and Internal reporting requirements
• Collate and process payments of collected rent to clients within agreed parameters
• Maintaining our Property Contacts Database (PCD) of key information for properties under management by CBRE
• Reconcile client bank accounts to accounting systems on a month basis
• Adhoc processing on core accounting systems
• Provide additional adhoc team support on deliverables as needed
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Confident and assertive where required
• Flexible approach to work
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Ability to achieve targets and strive for continual improvement
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, MS Outlook) required
• Experience in using Property Management systems would be advantageous
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.