To provide support to the Midlands & South Project Management and Consultancy and on a daily basis to ensure that their needs and client needs are met at all times.
whose objectives will be to improve the up-front activities required in the invoice raising process to ultimately create a more efficient fee raising and debt collection processes. The role will involve supporting on project setup, forecasting, project maintenance and billing. Being the interface with fee earners and the UK finance team.
Key Responsibilities for Admin duties:
• Diary Management : Organising and confirming client meetings along with booking meeting rooms and catering, travel arrangements and hotel accommodation. Generally, the day to day management of team members’ diaries.
• Typing Audio typing, copy typing.
• Maintenance of the business development database (CRM), co-ordination of pitches, presentations and maintenance of track records, use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
• Assisting the team by ensuring members follow procedures, and deadlines are met. Attendance and minute taking at internal team meetings and input into those meetings.
• Marketing Assistance with co-ordination and management of PR / press / marketing.
• Assisting the Head of Department and team in maintaining and developing client relationships.
• Taking incoming calls for the team, dealing with client queries, taking detailed messages. Booking and organising conference calls.
• Covering in the absence of the Receptionist (breaks, holiday cover, sickness, etc).
• General Filing, distributing post, franking mail, archiving files and documents, photocopying, scanning documents and report binding.
Key Responsibilities for Finance duties:
• Raising invoices, monitoring team billings, including writing to clients, chasing outstanding debts, coding and adding data to the system.
• Undertaking company and individual credit checks using Experian.
• Project setup & project maintenance
• Fee forecasting
• Invoice generation and disbursement/third-party recovery
• General Ledger management
• Distribution of P&L’s
• Provide regular updates with wider teams
• Previous experience in a finance & administration role
• Debt due diligence and invoice management expertise
• Audio / copy typing (60 wpm minimum)
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint Express, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Excellent organisational skills
• Property experience an advantage but not essential for the right person
• Experience of working in a corporate office environment & a fast-paced team
• Team player – makes time to support juniors and colleagues in their work, and takes an interest in understanding the business
• Proactive approach – always looking at ways to assist the team in working more efficiently
• Keen to learn new skills, particularly internal systems bespoke to CBRE
• Previous experience using PeopleSoft will be an advantage
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.