Working in the Real Estate Accounting Services team where the individual will be responsible for the delivery of complex standard or bespoke reporting to a portfolio of clients.
• Primary point of contact for client group dealing with queries and providing support;
• Internal primary point of contact for Surveying and Management Services group; working closely with colleagues to provide clients with exceptional outcomes
• Responsible for the delivery of complex standard or bespoke reporting to our internal or external stakeholders in line with internal or contractual KPIS
• Responsibility for the delivery of Vat reporting
• Preparation of complex financial Journals
• Responsibility review of Trial Balance and corrective actions
• Preparation of Reconciliations
• Preparation of Vat returns to HMRC
• Preparation of IPD returns
• Preparing reconciliation of clients’ funds and ensuring cash is paid over to clients in line with agreed procedures;
• Coordination and resolution of funding issues across portfolio;
• Compliance with CBRE’s ISAE3402 control standard, along with any Client required control frameworks;
• Reviewing transition review packs and liaising with other teams within REAS to provide exceptional outcomes to our client;
• Attending client and internal meetings;
• Responsible for assisting other team members passing on knowledge and skills particularly to new members of staff.
Person Specifications / Requirements
• ACCA/CIMA preferred (or the ambition to work toward)
• Experience in a professional financial services environment
• Excellent and technical understanding of trial balance;
• Solid understanding of VAT reporting
• Solid book keeping experience
• Understanding of Real Estate transactions.
• Stakeholder management and client relationship management
• Key analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to make decisions
• Excellent communication skills
• Numerical and analytically minded
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have over 70,000 employees worldwide, with almost 2,500 of those in the UK alone. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.