Job Title: Accounts Payable Assistant
PMA (Property Management Accounts) is the growing property & fund accounting team, based in Glasgow. PMA support the Surveying Teams & Facilities Managers in the UK by administering approximately £3 Billion p/a of rents and service charge.
To maintain all invoice processing at an acceptable level whilst completing all daily functions of the Accounts Payable role and general administration duties. Ensuring that all KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved or exceeded as well as maintaining excellent client and supplier service. To Assist the Team Leader with Managing and developing the Team.
• Effectively manage workload across portfolio
• Adhere to all Account Payable processes and develop where necessary
• Assist with Management and review of all procedures / systems and any planned system upgrades
• Establish regular communication forums with key internal & external clients/suppliers to address issues.
• Ensure all Account Payable task are completed within the Teams SLA’s
• Highlight and escalate any funding issues to Management Team
• Ensure all reports are reviewed prior to being issued to the business and external Clients
• Maintain mailboxes and ensure all documentation is filed correctly
• Assist in raising profile of Accounts payable team with all departments
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent service
• Assist with Team Leader duties in their absence
• Provide training to less experienced members of the team
• Increase team performance through mentoring
• Manage Projects
• Review key processes and provide recommendations for improvement
• Assist with transitions in and out
• Assist with system development/migrations
• Manage senior and ad hoc tasks
• Ensure adherence to all RICS, ISO and ISAE3402 guidelines
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• High Volume Processing & fast pace background required
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Confident and assertive where required
• Flexible approach to work
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Exceptional organisational and time management skill
• Ability to achieve targets and strive for continual improvement
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.