Working in the Real Estate Accounting Services team where the individual will be responsible for the accounts assistant function as well as ad hoc tasks to assist the team.
• Responsible for ensuring bank accounts are reconciled monthly
• Posting bank receipts weekly
• Accurate coding and posting client invoices to our accounting software
• Preparation and processing of payment runs on client held bank accounts
• Managing funding issues and ensuring cleared in a timely manner
• Reviewing and clearing unallocated cash
• Making bank payments and transferring funds between client accounts
• Maintaining electronic filing for team
• Attend internal meetings
• Assisting with providing information to client auditors and clients tax advisors
• Make VAT payments and manage VAT credit process for team, ensuring quick resolution
• Assisting team with preparation of annual financial statements
• Assisting team with preparation of management accounts
• Assist with the review of established processes and procedures and propose recommendations for improvements
• Responsible for compliance with current procedures to ensure SLA’s and KPIs are met within agreed timeframes
• Responsible for ensuring all allocated tasks are completed to a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
• Professional approach at all times when liaising with all internal and external contacts, ensuring client service is delivered and maintaining the CBRE RISE principles
• Adherence to the REAS ISAE3402 Control Framework
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Used to working in a business culture that promotes adherence to procedures and controls
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail producing accurate results
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.